And I'm writing it a day ahead of scheduled publication because tomorrow I've got a couple of back-to-back meetings in London and won't have time for blogging: this'll get launched while I'm in a meeting or travelling :)
- StarfishCI.com, MikeSchorah.com and about.me/MikeSchorah
- I used a URL-shortener to grab http://tiny.cc/StarfishCI so that I have a chance to send people to our page on the App Store without having to use a complex URL, and I can track how many times the link gets followed, too.
- I wrote a blog post about the software launch.
- I mentioned the launch in a post on this site.
- I edited our company page on LinkedIn and created a LinkedIn Product profile about it.
- I began to use Twitter a bit more to talk about the product, including automatic tweets to the blog posts.
- Added a Download link at support.StarfishCI.com
- Added a video at YouTube and connected it to our LinkedIn product page