A single typo meant that our app couldn't match its fields on the form with columns on SharePoint, so it failed exactly as intended (with a nice error message) to protect the central repository of data ...
- The really nice thing is that I had got everything laid out,
- with data filled in,
- when suddenly I noticed that I'd forgotten to put the Submit button on the form (doh, again!).
- I simply opened up our Toolbox,
- added a Submit button and re-published the form;
- then I tried the submit of my data again,
- discovered why it had failed and corrected the Details field name,
- re-published, and submitted data successfully
Get more like this